Monday 21 July 2014

Topshop & Forever 21 Haul





I always forget how great forever 21 is, because there isn't one in manchester city centre, however the other day I paid a visit to the trafford centre and fell in love with forever 21 all over again. Although you have to search through the tacky aztec and slogan tees, it really is worth it. Out of everything I got, the highest price was £12, which would be considered a bargain in Topshop or Zara. I'm not one for bright colours which can be a slight issue in summer, but these casual floaty tops are summery enough, without the colour. The sale in Forever 21 was mostly complete crap, and a lot of sequins, but I did find this amazing grey bralet which was about £3 and the 5th black cami, which was also around £3.Such amazing reductions. The Topshop sale was also good, where I got the 4th top for £7, and these boots which were £92 down to £20.I Which I LOVE! I don't think I'll ever get over how much they were reduced!
1st top~forever 21
2nd top~forever 21
3rd top~forever 21
4th top~topshop
5th top~forever 21
shorts~forever 21
bralet~forever 21
boots~topshop
x

6 comments:

  1. so many beautiful clothes!! i also absolutely love your wardrobes! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/ponds-essential-care.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love forever 21 I visited the one in Liverpool but need to go to the Trafford center one as its not that far away. Im your newest follower on Bloglovin
    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room! Www.beyyondbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete