Monday 14 July 2014

OOTD Monochrome Stripes 



This is a very simple yet elegant outfit perfect for a meal or evening out. Monochrome stripes instantly make any outfit, and I simply adore this American Apparel crop top. Because of the bold stripes I kept the jewellry minimal, and added a black envelope clutch. The gold on the clasp of the clutch matches with the gold stiletto on the heels, and ties the outfit together. 
crop top~american apparel
disco pants~pretty little thing
heels~topshop
clutch~thrifted
x

9 comments:

  1. Those heels are amazing! You look super comfy (yet glam) despite the heels!

    lorrieloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The heels are a slight challenge not going to lie!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! For some reason, I find anything monochrome is so much more flattering than wearing bright colours :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm not big on wearing bright colours myself
      xo

      Delete
  4. Your shoes are sooooo pretty! I love monochrome, you look great :) xx

    www.lovetostylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too most my wardrobe is monochrome!
      xo

      Delete